12.13.2010

In case you were wondering...

  If you were reading a different post, I'm sure you were wondering what I did with the rest of that green garland... I made a wreath for my front door, of course.
  I really enjoy traditional green wreaths, perhaps with a bit of a theme or twist.  I wanted to include something Korean, or at least Asian, though these aren't really done here.  (yet... I'm sure people will see mine and want to put one up, too)  For Christmas, I do love to incorporate origami.  Also, as a side note, I got some mini silver and blue ornaments when shopping for something else... so it pretty much all came together.  THANKS to Anna, for her assistance with this and where to hunt for things and everything else she does.
A little origami with two of the ornaments.

 The finished project, hanging on my door to welcome those who visit or pass by.

 The center of the bow is, of course, even more origami.  Yes, each 
origami ornament has glitter... you know I just can't stop myself.  I love glitter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment