12.12.2010

December brings a new haircut...

  Last weekend, FINALLY, I got a long-overdue haircut. More than that, I got it straightened - which seems silly because I have always had fairly straight hair.  However, this is seriously changing my life.  I am def. a low-maintenance kind of girl.  This permits me to continue in my lazy hair ways, and still look presentable.  It's fantastic!  The straightening is like a "permanent" un-permanent.  I also got about 3.5 inches cut off... which I am still on the fence about.  It is easier and even my students say it looks better.  Hooray.
  Meanwhile, Gwangju, which doesn't really celebrate Christmas like they do in the "West" -- they put up a Christmas tree made from light strands.  On top is a lighted world, then a lighted cross.  It is interesting and so Korea...  As we were doing a bit of shopping downtown, my friend took my pic.  New haircut and city tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment