11.25.2012

Attitude of Gratitude... Don't stop now!

#24: Of course, I am thankful for GAMECOCK FOOTBALL! I am looking forward to living a bit closer, and possibly being able to attend more games next season. (Mostly, I only care about football when USC plays.) Today was a beautiful day - it's always nice when USC wins, and when that other school loses, and when BOTH happen in the same game... Go Gamecocks!!! :)

#23: I am thankful for my Daddy. He has taught me more than words can say, mostly by his example. More importantly, he has told me about Jesus. That alone more than makes my life, it saves my life, eternally. I appreciate that my parents are able to celebrate Thanksgiving with us this year, and that they can spend some time with me this week, and that he is slowly learning to try new and different things. I am thankful for my Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment