11.16.2012

Catching up a bit... Attitude of Gratitude


#14: I am thankful for so many birthday blessings; that I got to start out my birthday festivities with 24 little students; for a few birthday surprises; that I can celebrate not just "surviving" another year, but in many ways thriving on for His glory; that I am excited about another year to learn and grow; for great friends who make me feel special; and for a sweet husband who made time just for me, and even made a handmade card!

#15: I am thankful for my Mums, one of the best and most interesting Moms anyone could ever even wish to have; and I appreciate all the time she took to make me special notes with encouragement and Bible verses, and cards and even a "book" to help me celebrate my birthday

#16: I am thankful for the gift of time, and unexpected time to use for "teachable moments" and new adventures and all sorts of random projects; and also for my dear friend, Anna, who listens and advises with wisdom well beyond her years

No comments:

Post a Comment