11.19.2012

Thankful when grocery shopping!

#19: When I left work today, I really really really did NOT want to go to the grocery store. Then I remembered, I am to be thankful in all circumstances. I am thankful that I can go to a grocery store, and that I recognize the foods, and can find decent prices; and that there is a way for me to purchase items I need, items I want, and even more. I appreciate that I can make a "traditional" America
n Thanksgiving meal. I am thankful that I can afford to buy extra to give to those who are in need. I am thankful that I enjoy cooking and getting creative in the kitchen. I am thankful that my husband happily eats almost everything I make, and does appreciate my work. I am thankful that, often, he helps with dishes! (Btw, he is SO cute when he does dishes.) I am thankful that I am able to make meals to feed my Love, my soon to be here visiting from Indiana parents, and myself. I am thankful for all the food given to me. May the Lord bless it and strengthen it to me for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment