11.23.2012

#22: Today, I am thankful for AUNT LINDA, who celebrates her birthday today. (perhaps 39 again for the 16th time?) Happy birthday, Aunt Linda! God's continued blessings!
Yeah, I know you thought I was gonna say that I am thankful for turkeys today... well, ok, I am thankful for turkeys today, as well. They are delicious! Also for potatoes and cranberry pineapple relish and rolls and cool whip and pumpkin pie and...     Yup, def. THANKFUL I am.



#21: I am thankful for freedom of religion and freedom to worship. I have had this freedom all of my life, but I realize this is a luxury. I realize it wasn't "free" and that it is in many ways slipping away. I am thankful that, today, I can go to church and thank God and that I have been taught and know that I can always worship God. That can't be taken away. NOTHING can separate me from God's lo
ve. "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39) Praise the Lord! Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment