2.11.2013

WHERE to start?

Well, hello there again!
  Guess it's been a while since I last posted... and there have been tons of notes and pictures to post...
   Since I last wrote you here (mid November, perhaps; like over 2 months ago, oops) - My parents visited Hawaii; I finished up my job teaching first graders and said my goodbyes; Eric and I had moving day (first one was for most of our household goods, December 21st!); we bid farewell to Hawaii and friends along with Christmas and New Years; I kept on crafting (of course) and hosted my OWN craft show in December, one of the most successful ones yet; Eric finished up his work there; Eric completed his course for Dive Master in scuba diving; we FINALLY got to take that helicopter tour of the island; and we officially moved from Hawaii, by way of some leave time with family and friends in Indiana, to Kentucky; we went to St. Louis to pick up Eric's old car and we also decided to buy our first new car together; we went up in the Gateway Arch in St. Louis; we spent more time with Eric's sister in Indy; we explored our new "home" area a bit together, while held up in a hotel together for 2-3 weeks, and counting...
  Whew. Just that list makes me tired.
  Yup, there is a bit on which to catch up, huh? Of course, today I came to Starbucks to use their free wifi (which our hotel advertises, but doesn't actually have available), but apparently didn't bring the right cord for my camera.... so I will post pictures later.
  Just dropping a quick note to say HI again and let you know that you have not been forgotten, just slightly neglected for a bit. More posts to follow, soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment