2.14.2013

Wonderful news on a silly day...

    What did YOU get for Valentine's day this year? Though I have mixed feelings about the holiday, and I recognize that my incredible husband is good to me every day... this year, this is what he (and the Army, sort-of) gave me/us:


         (The right side is our new house!)



However, EVEN better than that...
      
    Best. Valentine. Ever. 

 "For God so loVed the world 
               so thAt He gave 
His one and onL
                     bEgotten 
                   SoN 
            That whosoever believes 
            In Him should 
            Not perish but have 
            Everlasting life."    John 3:16. 

 God is love!  Sending you extra love and hugs this week. May your days be filled with sharing God's love daily. Know that you are dearly loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment