1.12.2012

A few more wedding-ish things...

These were the flowers I wore in my hair on 11.12.11. We had a bit of a "situation" with the veil I was trying to make and I was a bit bummed. However, my fiance reminded me that veils and such details are nice, but are not the most important. I was okay with just wearing flowers in my hair - but when I sent a friend to cut some, they looked a bit rough. Then our hostess (who let us use her house/yard, amazing!) said that she had noticed the night before that there was a bit of a purple theme around the set-up, so she brought us these beautiful plants. Turned out, they were PERFECT for my hair. Guests said it was nice that I was making my own tradition and just keeping things simple. Oh yes, I planned it just this way!
  We served Hawaiian drinks along with bottled water. Afterwards, we had a few cans left-over:
 We also had a little food left-over:
 Full fridge, and full freezer!
 Settling into "married life"... the next weekend, I awoke to find Eric making breakfast.
 He is a wonderful cook!
We used one of our wedding gifts (thanks, Shroyers) to make home-made waffles.
Yummy!
  Eric and I both like to cook, which is great because we both also like to eat!
God has richly blessed us. Eric is my co-chef, my Love, and my best friend. 
I love Eric, and I LOVE being Mrs. Hannah Jackson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment