8.19.2011

New Haircut!

  Last weekend I finally got my haircut... it was looking a bit raggamuffin-ish.  For those of you who knew me "before" I knew the secret -- one of the most important lessons I've learned while living in Korea is that I can have my hair "un-permed" (straightened) -- Seriously, it has changed my life.  I am a very LOW maintenance (as in basically no maintenance) kind of girl, but I like my hair to look professional for work and decent enough when I go out with friends.
   This was last Saturday night - out to dinner with the girls.  Here I am sport'n the new do:


  What's amazing - is that, a week later, I STILL like this haircut (pretty much a modern bob, but NO layers or bangs) - AND it looks pretty much the same.  I don't even have to do it or dry it - I just wash it and go.  Even in the humidity of August in Gwangju... it's incredible.  Hooray.


1 comment:

  1. Oh... you are totally at Bottle... I hope you got the sangria!! :)

    ReplyDelete