8.09.2011

Hooray and congrats!

"Love is patient, love is kind.  
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, 
it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, 
always perseveres. Love never fails."   (1 Cor. 13:4-8)

  My parents, Warren and Joan, celebrate their 42nd wedding anniversary today! 
 For their  fortieth anniversary, I made them a wall hanging that celebrates with them everything their love is - and all the lessons that it has taught me about both life and love.  I know, in part by their example, how I want my marriage to be.  I know how to love others because I have seen how they love each other, and because they taught me about the One who first loved us.
  Wow. 42 years... and still growing in love for each other.  
      Hooray!  Thank you!  Congrats!!  
       Happy anniversary, Mums and Daddy!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment