11.25.2010

Welcome to the Big City

Now I live in Gwangju.  This is the 6th largest city in South Korea.  A couple of weeks ago, we (my friend Anna, acting as our tour guide; my guest, and me) went over to U-Square.  This is the the shopping district - like Jefferson Pointe for those of you in Fort Wayne and Harbison for those of you in Columbia, SC.  We were going to the "electronics super center" - Kumho World - which was like a candy store for my guest.  Fun times.  On the way, we walked over a "road bridge"... and paused to snap a few pictures of the traffic here.  Welcome to the big city, and my new home.

1 comment:

  1. Your city traffic looks a lot like Bangkok but a lot more organized and clean... though compared to Manila, Bangkok traffic and pollution is great!

    Glad to see you are adjusting well, enjoying S. Korea, and your new special friend!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete