11.28.2010

Bamboo and Pandas and More

Here are some more pictures from my birthday - when we went to the Bamboo Forest.  Enjoy.

Oh yes, I'm clearly sooooo grown up... something about the panda bear statues just screamed, "Pose by me for a picture!"

 There were multiple trails throughout the forest.  Each one featured a different theme.  Along one, we kept seeing little huts like this one. Many people stopped for pictures.  I had to duck.
 One of the trails.  They are more "uphill" than perhaps they look.  I was just thankful that my knee can now (sort-of) do the mini hikes.  Praise the Lord!
 Birthday girl... still goofy girl!
 Lots of bamboo.
 One of the trails was named the "love trail", so of course we took it.  Tee he he.  Right in the middle of the forest there was a coverless gazebo type area with cute little benches and this... so we stopped for a picture.  Cheesy cheesy pie.  Oh my!  However, I do think we look cute together...
 I really liked the little benches.
  If you ask the Chinese, pandas are not native to Korea.  However, I am in Korea and went to a bamboo forest.  I know that pandas eat bamboo, so I am likely to think they did live here at some point...  We didn't see any live panda bears, but we saw a few statues like these. Something about the panda statues asks for pictures.  Something about Eric's handsome face makes me want to kiss him.  Tee he he.
 Just a tiny little panda sitting up on the hill.
 Eric climbed up the hill to pose like the panda.  They are both cute.  Silly pandas.

3 comments:

  1. DEar Hannah: LOVE the pictures........Eric's a doll (and you are too!). Praying all is well in that part of the world and you continue to flourish. God's Richest Blessings on your work and your personal life:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! Christal just gave me your blog address, or I would have been here sooner. The panda trail pictures are adorable! Going to catch up on your former entries...prepare for comments! :-)

    ReplyDelete