10.27.2012

My First UH Game

   My one friend is best at keeping last-minute plans. She invited me to attend a University of Hawaii football game just a bit before it started; and off we went to my first UH game.

    The view from our first seats...

   The band's half time show. Something with the Wizard of Oz. Watching this made me miss the Marching Cadets of CLHS.

    The football team of UH is well, it's NO Gamecock team! It reminded me of high school. (and yes, my school usually had an unbroken record - of losses...) With about five minutes left in the game (which everyone knows could take a good 20 minutes), almost everyone left... see how the stands emptied out. What fair weathered fans. Ugh.

  Guess it was good to attend a UH game so now I know. I think I've been to college football games in 12 different states now. However, this really really made me miss THE Gamecocks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment