10.27.2012

Just out for a little drive

   A few weeks ago, Eric and I drove to the other side of the island. We were actually running an errand, but the place was closed because it was a Sunday. (both hooray for them and boo because we were trying to pick up something that day) Though we couldn't do our business, we did manage to enjoy the day. Suddenly, I looked up and remembered how much fun it is just to go for an afternoon drive with my Sweetie. Back when we were just starting to date, Eric took me to this park:
     
   We drove along the coastline a bit, taking the "long way" home, hoping it would result in less traffic that day.

    A little mountain, through the car window.
 
 I never get tired of this view!

 Beautiful waves!

Beautiful day!

It is a special area.

I love the ocean!

    We drove further, seeing all sorts of trees and mountains with the water.

Oahu, Hawaii!

    Later, driving and chatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment