8.09.2012

August 9th: Celebrating my Mums & Daddy!

HAPPY 43rd ANNIVERSARY to my dear parents, Warren & Joan!
  Thank you for the example you have set for me. Thank you for your prayers and patience as I took my time finding my mate. Thank you for letting me be independent as I discovered that which I did not want. Thank you for loving each other, even when you don't like each other. Thank you for setting the One priority. Even thank you for being wonderfully weird. Most importantly, thank you for teaching me about Jesus. 
    From Ecclesiastes 4:9-12: "Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

No comments:

Post a Comment