1.30.2011

Because I can...

  While recently in Hawaii, one of the things on my "wish list" was tights.  I like the sweater tights because it is quite cold here in Korea.  I cannot purchase tights here, because well, the "one size fits all" here actually means it fits all Koreans, NOT six feet tall girls from Indiana.  I was looking through the black tights and brown tights when I came across these striped tights.  Generally, I steer clear of horizontal stripes for my clothing; but a part of me just liked these.  (I also have some argyle tights; super fun.)  
  Almost anything goes in Korea - not really, but the fashion here is a bit different.  (more on that later) So one day last week, I laughed as I put on these tights.  Of course I paired them with a sensible gray skirt and a blue sweater that would pop against it all.  I was warm and these tights make me happy.  I know I should think I am too old for such things, but I am in Korea... and I can wear tights like this.  So I do.

 Hey, I think my knee is look'n a bit better these days, as well.  Hooray!  (and 'bout time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment